Jane Cooke’s Jazz is based in Chichester and cover Hampshire and West/East Sussex (also Surrey, London, Isle of Wight, Berkshire and Dorset).
Our fees vary depending on venue, location and performance time required, but they start at £200 and include the use of our PA system and playback of recorded tracks during intervals on request. We are only too happy to discuss specific requirements you may have for individual performances!
- Duo performance: two sets of 45 minutes (over 2 hours) from £200
- Two sets of 60 minutes duration (over 2.5–3 hours) from £300
- Three sets of 35-40 minutes duration (over 3 hours) from £400
- Solo piano for 45 minutes (add-on) from £100
- Bass player (add-on) from £100
- Drummer (add-on) from £100
Prices include VAT, equipment costs and insurance. Payment is cash or BACs on the day of the performance. A cancellation fee will apply if the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the event. A deposit may be required to secure a booking.
It normally takes us 30-45 minutes to set up prior to performance (carried out discreetly to avoid any disturbances in event proceedings). A good power supply and a decent, well-lit spot where we can be seen and heard well is all we need. Rob will love to play on a real piano if there’s a good, recently-tuned one, otherwise he brings a digital piano. We come with a small PA with a tall speaker, which is best positioned away from potentially busy areas (plus a bassist and/or a drummer if booked).